Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Day 5 - Peak Autumn Color in Western PA

I slept in this morning, and it was really nice.  My weight is unchanged again, but still staying positive!  Walked to work, walked after work, and got 14k steps in.

I walked at the Erie National Wildlife Refuge, and the colors are amazing.  I think we're almost at peak color, and it really is a great time of year to get outside.  I even ran a little bit with the dogs on the hike, to try to get the puppy prepared for trail running.  

I'm tracking my calories and have been under the last few days; but I'm also drinking way more water than usual, so I think it'll take a few days for my body to equalize.  I'm hoping this leads to a steadier weight loss.  I feel good, and am sleeping really great, so that's a bonus. My calorie tracker says that if I keep up at the current pace, I'll weigh 173.4 pounds in 5 weeks.  I'll take note of that and see how that goes. 

Hoping to get up and run in the morning but if not, I'm not going to beat myself up, and will get miles after work again.  I'll finish the post with some great pictures from my after work hike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7 - One Week Down!

 Made it through the first 7 days!  No weight change today.  I kind of did a little back slide on my eating, but I did a lovely fall hike an...