Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Day 4 - Waking up early and tracking water.

 I only hit snooze twice this morning, and was up, had the pets all taken care of and was on the treadmill by 6:15.  I ran 1 mile to warm up and then did some sprints on the treadmill, just go get some intensity this morning.

No weight change this morning, and don't feel like I did a great job on my eating, but I did count all the water I drank, and though I'm at 9 now, I think I'll hit my goal of 12 cups by bedtime.  The app in my Garmin actually adjusts for how much you work out, so it went up from 10, probably with my running and steps I got today.

In total, I got 14.5k steps today, which makes me happy.  I might look into joining one of those online mileage challenges where you get the cheesy medals, but I think they also cost a good chunk of change, depending on the medal, so maybe I'll just hold out for treating myself to a baked good this weekend if I keep up with my goals.

I'm thinking tomorrow will be a "get-up-and-walk-the-pups" in the morning, but if it's nice weather, I might hit a trail tomorrow for an easy hike or run too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7 - One Week Down!

 Made it through the first 7 days!  No weight change today.  I kind of did a little back slide on my eating, but I did a lovely fall hike an...