Thursday, October 6, 2022

Day 6 - Leaf Peeping (though I don't like the term Leaf Peep)

I really don't love the term "Leaf Peeping."  I feel like I'm an all-season Leaf Appreciator, but this season, seeing the greens drain out of them and leaving behind a myriad of colors, offset with blue sky, or even damp rainy days, just makes for something special.  It makes me glad to be in North Western PA, and glad that I'm a nature girl.

I didn't work out this morning, so I tagged my hiking (and self accountability) buddy Sue, and had her walk with me to meet my son after band and walk home; that got a solid 4 miles.  Total, with the rest of walking to work and back, I topped 18k on steps for the day.  And I'm cooked.  I will sleep solid tonight.  I did get some really nice photos of some of the trees in town that have really changed in the past few days.

Weighed in at 183.8, so there was a little movement on the scale at least.  I need to add some weight and more cardio into my routine, but I'm really trying to take the slow and steady and not burn out approach.

Day off tomorrow!  Weekend means lots of opportunity for adventure, so I'm excited!  Let's hope I don't over-calorie the next few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7 - One Week Down!

 Made it through the first 7 days!  No weight change today.  I kind of did a little back slide on my eating, but I did a lovely fall hike an...